Regional Sales Manager - Supply Only (Scotland and Northern Ireland)
Supply Only (record Direct) is the trade product sale division of record UK who are the market leaders in automated pedestrian door systems. record UK are a subsidiary of the agta-record Group which manufactures and distributes door systems in seventeen countries and four continents.
We design, manufacture and supply automated door systems to qualified trade partners around the UK. Through acquisition and organic growth, we are proud to have become the UK market leader, with ambition to grow substantially from our current position.
We are seeking to recruit a strong Regional Sales Manager responsible for supply only equipment sales in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager to build on our existing customer base and develop a territory with a strong set of partners across Scotland and Northern Ireland. The role comes with significant autonomy and the ability to make a real difference in an energetic and successful company. Reporting to the Supply Only Sales Manager you will be responsible for targeting new customers while also supporting existing established accounts buying record equipment.
The right candidate will have a high level of self-motivation a track record of delivering growth and exceeding targets. They will be a strong sales professional who performs best when developing trusting, long term relationships with customers.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Deliver agreed monthly and annual sales and margin targets through focused, targeted activity
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key customers
- Identify & secure new Customers as well as develop relationships with all existing Customers to secure business and achieve sales targets
- Think strategically to develop Territory Business Plan and Plans for Every Customer.
- Convince customers of the value proposition of our range of products to both upsell and secure greater share of spend
- Practice structured demand generation, pipeline management and forecasting
- Understand customers and the market to enable value pricing and margin improvement
- A proven, successful track record in business to business technical equipment sales, preferably in the automatic door industry or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
- Abilities as both “Hunter” and “Farmer” re new & existing Customers.
- Ability to take a lead role in new business presentations and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Ability to quickly understand the Company’s product range and value proposition so as to be able to win sales negotiations.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills up to Director level with demonstrable sales success.
- Ability to work effectively as part of close-knit Sales Team as well as remotely.
- High energy and strong self-motivation.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act as the key interface between Customers and all relevant part of the business including Operations, Production & Finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop business plans for current and future business opportunities.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on weekly basis
- Willingness to be based from Home Office with regular visits to our UK offices in England & Scotland
- Full driving license and willingness to spend substantial percentage of time travelling to visit customers in sales region
Contract: Permanent after 3-month probationary period
To apply send your CV and covering letter to HR@recorduk.co.uk with subject heading ‘Regional Sales Manager – Supply Only Scotland and Ireland’
Closing Date: Friday 3rd May 2019.