Premier-Slide Telescopic 134 – (now obsolete) - See TSA 20
The Premier-Slide Telescopic allows the building designer to create a wider clear opening compared to a standard sliding door. Typical solutions are seen in narrower passageways.
The Premier-Slide Telescopic automatic door operator provides power, safety and reliability in a heavy-duty automatic door.
The versatility of the Premier-Slide Telescopic integrates beautifully with today's modern building designs, linking effortlessly with access control, fire alarms and control systems.
Our customers benefit from the Premier-Slide Telescopic providing the most comprehensive range of features that could be required in an automatic door operator.
- The Premier-Slide Telescopic allows for a clear opening of up to 60% of your overall aperture size, depending on the framework type
- The aluminium sliding door track is only 134 mm wide, making this one of the most versatile automatic telescopic sliding door systems available.
- Fully compliant with BS EN16005
- Available in 2-wing and 4-wing configuration
- Highly reliable – 18 month warranty
- Designed for easy installation, repair and servicing
- Highly precise microprocessor-driven control unit with optimum adjustments
- Interlock function for secured access doors
- Canopy stay – to hold up the canopy for easy installation and maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in the UK