Premier-Swing Euro – (now obsolete) - See DFA 127
The Premier-Swing Euro is simple to install and has an easy setup procedure. The Premier-swing Euro utilises the strong, motor/gearbox and control system associated with the 85s, our most popular swing system. Yet it simplifies the installation process even further by making all adjustments available on the adjustment board.
The Premier-Swing Euro is ideal for new door systems or retrofitting to existing doors. The unit is housed in an attractive aluminium casing designed to compliment all building environments. The unit has dedicated inputs for activation sensors or press pads, safety sensors and electric locks.
- 3 position rocker swing built into the end cap
- Fully compliant with BS EN16005
- Bluetooth pairing and setup App for Android
- Full adjustment via DIP switches and pots
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Discreet housing only 85 mm high
- Push and pull applications
- "Low energy" mode
- Master/slave function
- Kill function (for emergency locking situations)
- Fire alarm input
- Emergency stop function
- Rebated door function