Premier-Swing 85s – (now obsolete) - See DFA 127
The Premier-Swing 85s is a heavy-duty swing operator designed for today’s busy entranceways.
The Premier-Swing 85s is simple to install and has an easy setup procedure. It uses an innovative, user-friendly, self-diagnostic system to identify faults. This ensures your installations and maintenance visits are as effortless as possible.
The Premier-Swing 85s is ideal for new door systems or retrofitting to existing doors. The unit is housed in an attractive aluminium casing designed to complement all building environments. The unit has dedicated inputs for activation sensors or press pads, safety sensors and electric locks.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Battery backup system as standard
- Fully compliant with BS EN16005.
- Discreet housing at only 85 mm high
- Push and pull applications
- "Low energy" mode
- Full diagnostics
- Your logo on the colour screen
- Full adjustment via the access switch
- Master/slave function
- Kill function (for emergency locking situations)
- 4-position key switch output
- Fire alarm input
- Emergency stop function
- Rebated door function