record FlowControl – Counting solution with door interaction
Our solution can be used in all facilities to control the flow of people, from retail stores, public buildings, offices, factories, restaurants, cafes - any building where further social distancing will be a priority.
The system monitors the number of people in the building and automatically deactivates the entrance door when the limit is reached, to prevent further access until someone exits the building or shared area – even if there are several entrances and exits to the building. In this way, the flow of people can be reliably limited so that a safe environment is maintained.
Our standalone solution will relieve employees from monitoring entrance/exit doors, so they are able to do their actual job.
- Green/Red LED stripes clearly display when entry is allowed/denied and
are resistant to vandalism
- Alleviates the need for employees to man entrance/exit doors
- User-friendly system can be manually adjusted to suit peak/off peak
hours and working patterns
- Minimal disruption; system can be installed within 2-4 hours
- Compatible with most manufacturers automatic doors